1. Stop breathing.
2. Stop driving vehicles. Drive a ZENN car. Get a bike. Walk. Ski. Snowshoe.
- 3. Get all the cows on the planet to stop farting. Besides industry, those 3 things are the worst for emitting CO2 into the atmosphere. Now I happen to get close up and personal with probably over 1000 cows and bulls every year. Mind you these are beautiful black angus beef that live on my ranch for several months of the year. I’ve had a chat with them to tame it down a tad since the girls are the farting queens. They just won’t listen and they haven’t changed their behavior one iota from what I can see. I banned the black angus from eating chili though. So that’s a step closer to reducing the CO2 output for ETR. Karen, you might take a hint.
So you want to live on this planet awhile longer? Do you want a friendly live planet for your kids and grandkids? Start living more simply. Instead of stuff give experiences to your family and friends this year for Christamas. Make coupons to do fun things once a week, once a month or whatever works best for your family. Not only do you save the planet, but you help your family to create warm, loving memories for your memory banks and heart memory books. Be a heart Angel! Yes give heart gifts things that you do together, or make together rather than buying and consuming!
Please be a Green Shopper from now on! Make it a habit! This is the time of the year that we tend to spend and overspend with Jupiter reigning in the sky. I’m here to tell you that you must change your buying habits. You must change your consumption habits. At the very least carry cloth bags when you go shopping instead of those insidious plastic bags that fill up our homes and our landfills.
There are zillions of blogs out there on living a greener lifestyle. The one I really like and subscribe to is http://noimpactman.com
1.Who can I influence to live a greener life?
2. What is practical to change in my spending habits?
3. What can I easily cook from scratch so I don’t have all that prepackaged garbage?
4. What cleaning products can I easily make at home instead of buying throwaway stuff?
5. How creative can I get to give my family awesome experiences this year?
Affirmation: I intend to live a simpler life, consuming fewer products. I intend to make it a habit to buy things in bulk and make more meals at home. I intend to live in harmony with Mother Earth. I intend to raise my global consciousness
Gifts in a jar: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/giftinajar/index.shtml
Frugal Living http://www.betterbudgeting.com/frugalliving.htm
Green Lifestyle http://www.simplegreenclean.com
Zero Emissions http://www.zeroemissions.com/sites/zero/en/index.html
I love my journey into myself. Do you love your journey? If not, then do the work to empower yourself! If you found this helpful, then visit my website www.moonwomenspirituality.com. If your want information on how the daily Moon and Sun energy emotionally affects you, your love and your relationships, visit my astrology blog at www.astromoon.wordpress.com