Happiness and Joy is the best therapy there is in life. The best alternative energy to helping yourself to heal any wound is to create Moments of Joy in your life. You simply do the following process preferably on a walk in nature:
- Breathe deeply inside right down to your toes.
- Have a sensory experience. What do you smell, taste, see, feel, hear?
- Give yourself 5 minutes of calm, deep breathing. Focus only on your breathing and your sensory experience.
- What 4 simple things bring you Moments of Joy?
A year ago I began taking at least 4 Moments of Joy breaks a day. I work long 12 – 16 hour work days juggling diverse things for the businesses my husband and I run. By interspersing those Moments of Joy throughout my work day, I easily am able to stay focused on what I have to do. So I choose specific times of my day and no matter what else is happening, the world outside ceases to exist. I instead go inside to my World of Joy. It’s the pause that refreshes your spirit. It’s the pause that makes life worth living. It’s the pause that brings you deliberate planning of happiness in your life, every single day. I have found that by doing this, I’m more apt to focus on the positive events of my day. I have also found that the more difficult events are dealt with in a much better way. I used the Law of Attraction and affirmations to help me bring this energy into my life.
Moment of Joy Reflection Questions
1. What 4 simple pleasures bring me joy?
2. What smells, tastes, sights, sounds, touches makes me feel happy?
3. Where can I find some “me pampering” time today for 5 minutes of joy?
4. One a scale of 1-10 how well do I love myself? 5 = average, 10 is top of the scale.
A gift for you: View this lovely film and understand the KISS principle:
KISS = Keep it Simple Sweetheart!
The simple things in life are what bring Moments of Joy!
Affirmation: I intend to take Moments of Joy today. I intend to increase my Happiness quotient. I intend to be peaceful and serene in my home.
If mama’s not happy, no one in the family is happy.
Create happiness every day for yourself!
Moments of Joy!
Angels Surround Us. We call them fantastic friends!
I love my journey into myself. Do you love your journey? If not, then do the work to empower yourself! If you found this helpful, then visit my website www.moonwomenspirituality.com. If your want information on using energy to improve your life, your love, and your relationships, visit www.astromoon.wordpress.com