People amaze me. Many women and men truly think that luck is what brings about a healthy and vibrant relationship. Strong relationships grow and develop over time. Now I don’t care whether you want that to be a friendship, a business partnership or a love relationship.
Here are the 4 Key ingredients for a strong relationship cake:
ü 1. great two-way communication
If any one of those is missing, you can shut the door on the relationship. It will never be healthy and it will never grow.
One person in my world keeps returning to an abusive relationship because she says she gets lonely. Hello, lonely for abuse? I don’t think so! Now this is a very attractive single gal in her mid 30’s. She is a professional and a bright lady. She has the potential of being a leader in her field. Instead she stalls out emotionally because she is involved with a druggy, drinking boyfriend. She still has not connected the dots that he is just not into her like he is his addictions to drugs and booze. As long as she chooses him for her inner circle of friends, then that is what she gets out of life. She only has herself to blame when she is not willing to do the work on herself.
What this tells me is that her Emotional IQ is very low. However, she will never increase that Emotional IQ unless she is willing to do the work on her own self esteem first. She has to FEEL she is worthy of having a loving partner who is her equal intellectually and professionally. She has to choose a different life path for herself if she wants to get away from abusive relationships. How does one raise self esteem?
1. Look in the mirror and do an honest assessment of yourself.
2. Surround yourself with an inner circle of friends who are honestly caring and supportive.
3. Listen to your body. Do self muscle testing to determine whether a person is good for you. Here’s the link: http://www.geocities.com/sunmoonessences/muscle.html
4. Surround yourself with positive people who are into growing and evolving.
5. Understand how you’re the Moon Cycle influences you emotionally. That’s your 5th heart ace! Understand your own Moon in your birth chart so you understand what emotions motivate you to grow and change.
Reflection Questions On a scale of 1-10 rate yourself! 5 = average, 10 = at the top!
- Do I surround myself with happy friends? If not change friends!
- Do I understand body energy and muscle testing?
- Do I truly want to have a happy life?
- Do I feel I deserve a life full of joy? A life full of achievement?
- What am I afraid of?
- What one single step that is achievable and within my control, can I do to move forward and grow towards the happiness I deserve?
- What is my timeline to accomplish this?
Affirmation: I intend to live a happy life. I intend to create my ideal life. I intend to have an emotionally fulfilling love affair with myself!
“Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently,
but life itself would come to be different.
Life would undergo a change of appearance
because we ourselves had undergone a change of attitude.”
I love my journey into myself. Do you love your journey? If not, then do the work to empower yourself! If you found this helpful, then visit my website www.moonwomenspirituality.com. If your want information on how the daily Moon and Sun energy emotionally affects you, your love and your relationships, visit my astrology blog at www.astromoon.wordpress.com