Get real. PASS a dose of Self Esteem! Personhood, Authentic self, Self fulfillment, or Self Actualizing, they all are a rose under the name of ego and feeling good about who you are. I don’t care what you call it. If you do not have the confidence to step out into the world as your true self, then you have not been an authentic angel to yourself. Who is the most important soul on this planet? Well, we all are. But you came to experience the real you this lifetime. So how about getting on with what you came here to do? Climb those steps and let your authentic angel shine through! Empower yourself!
Authentic Self Quiz: According to Maslow, here are the qualities for a person to become self actualized or real. Each is a stepping stone for being an authentic person and giving the world the essence of your soul! On a scale of 1-10 rate yourself. 1 = low, 5 = average 10= I’m there!
1. reality oriented
2. accept oneself and others for who they are
4. problem centered, rather than self centered
5. detached, need privacy or alone time for reflection
7. sincere appreciation of others
8. had a mystical or spiritual experience
9. identifies with human race as ONE whole
10. only a handful of deep intimate relationships in Circle of Friends
11. democratic values
12. philosophical sense of humor rather than judging others
13. creative resources and skills
14. resist conformity or following the crowd
15. transcends one’s personal environment. Understands big picture thinking
So how did you do? If you scored at a 5 or less in any area, then perhaps you might want to do some work at improving that area for yourself. If you scored 6 or above in all areas, then it looks like you are well on your journey to being an authentic angel to yourself and to the world. After all, that was what you came to do in this lifetime.
1. Which of the 15 areas above do I need to work on?
2. Which of the 15 areas above will make me feel happy if I improved?
3. If I were to choose just 4 areas to work on, what would they be?
4. On a scale of 1-10 how well do I love myself just for today? 5 = average, 10 is top of the scale.
5. Where can I find some “me pampering” time today? I deserve time to work on self reflection!
I intend to be an authentic person.
I intend to self actualize my soul essence.
l let the real me show my face to the world.
I intend to be ME!
We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with.
We already have capacities, talents, direction, mission, callings.
(Abraham Maslow, psychologist)
I love my journey into myself. Do you love your journey? If not, then do the work to empower yourself! If you found this helpful, then visit my website www.moonwomenspirituality.com. If your want information on how the daily Moon and Sun energy emotionally affects you, your love and your relationships, visit my astrology blog at www.astromoon.wordpress.com